Vancouver Convention Centre – West
Hall C, 1055 Canada Place
Vancouver, BC, V6C 0C3
Show Dates & Times
Saturday, March 2, 2013 | 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday, March 3, 2013 | 10:00am – 5:00pm
Unless early move in granted.
Friday, March 1, 2013 | 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
All exhibitors must be officially registered & paid in full before set up. Please come to the show office and staff will direct you to your booth.
All exhibits must be complete by 8:00pm – Friday Exhibitors will not be permitted to set up during show hours.
The aisle carpet will be in place Saturday morning. Dollies or carts WILL NOT be permitted on the carpet. Hand carried items only may be brought in on Saturday morning.
- Move-In Directions via Highway 99 (US/Canada Border)
- Move-In Directions via Highway 1 (Hastings Street)
- West Exhibition Hall Loading Bays & Elevators Map
Exhibitor and freight entry to the West Building is via the West Truck Route off of Waterfront Rd. The West Truck Route has two-way traffic and is 28′ wide and 17′ maximum height. The loading area consists of 22 loading bays that can accommodate up to full-sized trailers. 7 bays have dock levelers. Loading dock clearance is 17′ high, 12′ wide. Each Exhibit hall has drive -on access through overhead doors. West Exhibit Hall measurements are as follows: Measurement of overhead doors & length of vehicle for drive-on access: Hall A doors – 15′ h ,22′ w. Can accommodate up to full-size trailer access.
If you require any Audio Visual or Computer equipment in your booth VCC can supply this. Please see the attached form.
Tel: (604) 647-7206
Fax: (604) 647-7325
Click here to order online.
Vehicles on Show Floor
Any vehicles to be displayed are subject to the following conditions:
- Fuel tanks must not be more than 1/4 full
- Fuel caps must be taped or locked shut
- Drip pans must be placed under vehicle
- Ignition must be disabled or the vehicle locked and hood inoperable from the outside of the vehicle
- Keys must be left with guest services
- Vehicles equipped with pressurized nitrous oxide tanks must have the tanks emptied prior to display in the facility. For safety reasons the use of spray bottles for cleaning and detailing of display vehicles is prohibited inside as the over-spray can create a slippery and therefore dangerous floor surface.
Levy Show Services
12340 Horseshoe Way
Richmond, BC V7A 4Z1
Tel: (604) 277-1726
Fax: (604) 277-1736